Sunday, August 12, 2007

i am moving out of my closet.

I have very good news for you: I have finally purchased a laptop.

You might be asking yourself, "Why is she saying this is good news for me?"

Well never fear, Beth is here, and she isn't in her closet anymore. For the last 10 months, my computer has been in the washer/dryer closet. We don't own a washer or dryer, and my desk just happened to fit perfectly in the empty space. It seemed like a great idea at first (it was my brilliant idea), but alas, it was a HORRIBLE idea. Sitting in that closet is worse than sitting in a cubicle.

To top it off, my desk top was the slowest desktop on earth. Want to see how many emails you have? Well you better have several minutes to open the window. Want to run two applications at once? Don't hold your breath. Needless to say, I didn't like using my computer at home after using a speedy computer in a comfortable cubicle for 8 hours at work.

Still don't get why this is good news for you?

Its really simple.

No slow computer+no closet cubicle+true high-speed internet+the comfort of writing my blogs anywhere I want=more blogs.

Enjoy! :)

No comments: